Annie's school has a "Dia de los Ninos" every year, to celebrate the children. They do a really great job. They had a bounce house, all kinds of activities, face painting, a pinata. It was lots of fun!


Egg race

Potato Sack Race- pre-race shot

Look at that starting stance

And they're off!

Pure Joy!

They did this several times and she actually won once. She is very competitive, but not the most coordinated! So, when I saw this I was sure she be falling face forward. Boy, was I surprised! She did great!

She liked her face so much, she had to go back for her arms. The lady mixed paint to match he dress and she had a specific design. The parent told me, "This girl is something else." Yes, yes I know.

Sharing the new creation with her friend.

Happy with their arm art!

Pinata Cinderella. Anyone else find it strange they are supposed to whack one of their favorite characters??


It didn't bother her one bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment