The only plus of the visit is Ben got to meet his Great Maw Maw and Paw Paw
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Goodbye, Uncle David
This weekend on the way to a wedding, we received the heartbreaking news that my Uncle David had passed away at only 59. Goodbye, Uncle David. You will be sorely missed. I read this wonderful book recently called Heaven is for Real. It is about a boy who goes to heaven while he is being operated on and over the course of several years tells his parents some incredibly remarkable things for a three- year-old. He explains that no one is old or sick in heaven. Everyone is at their personal best. It is an extremely comforting book, and I highly recommend it. So, this is how I picture seeing my uncle when we meet again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment