The kids love to have dance parties. As you have seen in past videos, Annie loves to be the star. In this first video, Annie just couldn't stand not being in it. She keeps trying to push her way in, first by putting her hand in and out of it, and finally by covering Matthew completely! I like how John even slyly keeps coming in and out with his transformer box.
Matthew gets his turn
Whitney Tribute
This morning I put Whitney Houston on while I was making the boys breakfast. "I want to dance with somebody" came on, and Matt exclaimed "That's my favorite song!" Umm, really? I don't think he has ever heard it, but whatever. I know, I know, I shouldn't have let them get on the table, but it was one of those hilarious moments. I didn't get my camera until the song was halfway done. I love how he's mouthing the words (he doesn't know).
No comments:
Post a Comment