Sunday, October 21, 2012

Back to School

Bad mom- I don't think I got a picture of the boys' first day back at school, but they continued throughout the summer, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Annie started first grade. She had a really hard time her first month of kindergarten with being away from us so much. I was nervous she would have another adjustment period. She has done great though and jumped right into first grade! I am amazed at the difference in kinder and first grade academically! Last year was a walk in the park compared to this year. She feels like a big kid now, with a homework folder and weekly reading and spelling tests. After six weeks she is five for five on perfect spelling tests! Yay, Annie! This little amount of homework takes so much of our evening time, I can't imagine when I am going to have to be divvying out time for four kids' homework!
First day of school in "First Grade Rocks" shirt

Collin and Annie


Annie's new teacher

No comments: