We spent Easter at home and Nana and PawPaw came to visit. The little boys had Easter Egg Hunts at school I got to help out with, which was really fun! It also happened to be picture day. They had us dress the boys in dress clothes, and send their uniform polo shirts. There was a mix-up and Matt got Ben's shirt and vice-versa. I didn't notice until Matt came out for his hunt and his shirt was up above his shorts and skin tight. I was frantic but the teacher's just looked at me like I was crazy. I knew if I went into Ben's shirt and took off his shirt and switched it, it would cause too much commotion. So, he wore it all day!! Mom of the Year award!!
Matt in his tiny shirt!
Ben and his best bud, Byron, who is actually the brother of the girl in the picture Matt is standing with.
On Saturday, we went to the UD Alumni Easter Egg Hunt, which has become an annual tradition for us. It's so nice because we run into lots of people we don't normally see and with all the big UD Catholic families, it's one of the few times our family feels small!!
Sullivans and Foxes!
And...the Easter morning egg hunt in pjs!
No comments:
Post a Comment