Saturday, September 13, 2014

Back to Soccer

Back to school and back to soccer! Ben started soccer in a different league than the other kids that starts at age 3 instead of 4 in their league. His best friend at school's dad would be coaching and I felt bad that he gets dragged to every game asking when he can play and dressed in the kids' old uniforms. Well, I think there is good reason our league doesn't start until 4! He got out there and just runs and watches everyone else not even going near the ball. Oh well! We will take the spring off! I got pictures of everyone playing except Annie. All of Matt's team and most of John's team came back this season and we really like everyone. Annie merged with a friend's team and they are playing very well. She is a tough little goalie. Last week, a mom came up to me and said "You can tell she has brothers!" She is a little thing but she runs right at people when she plays defense.


receiving his name tag
 


 
Ben and his best friend, Byron
 







No comments: