This afternoon I was sitting in the living room, when I heard the water running from the refrigerator in the kitchen. I couldn't see her, but I knew what she was doing. She has taken a cup from the pantry a few times now and filled it with water. The funny part is she also gets herself a lid! I would have no problem with this, except that she never gets the lid on completely and then it spills everywhere. So, today I watched her walk into her room with her sippy cup, John following close behind her. There was some commotion, and she came out a few seconds later, with an empty cup. I asked her if she spilled it in her room. She looked at me with an exasperated look and with a sarcastic voice answered, "I'm sorry, your highness".
I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment