John is vehemently opposed to wearing underwear/potty training. Every time someone asks him, he yells "No, 'boppers'!!" Nana and PawPaw thought this was very funny and liked to ask him about it. One night this week, we had been swimming and I asked him if we wanted to put on his undies instead of a diaper. Of course, he protested. Then, Annie says, " John, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do."
The other morning we were watching Blue's Clues and the character asks, "What is your favorite number?" John replies confidently, " I like eight!!" I was very impressed that he knew the concept of number and favorite and very amused at the same time. His counting consists of "two, tree, two, tree", so the fact that he's come up with eight is really humorous!
Last night, Peter gave me a kiss in the kitchen and Annemarie said something about it. To push her buttons, Peter said..."Well, I do love your mom the most, you are second." She burst out crying, which we assumed to be because he said he didn't love her most. Then, she said, "I think you are supposed to love God first, he made everything..." Sometimes, she amazes me...
No comments:
Post a Comment