Thursday, May 6, 2010

Laughs this week...

Earlier this week, we were outside playing and I noticed John walking around picking up toys and trash and putting them away. Curious, I asked him if he wanted to go swing and he said "No thanks, I am cleaning" Wow!! I am hoping he stays this way!!

We went to McDonalds with some friends earlier this week and my very friendly Annie played more with strangers than her friends. When we were leaving I overheard her telling a little boy she had just met our street name. I told her that it wasn't appropriate to tell strangers your address. She replied, "Mom, I was just setting up a playdate with my new boyfriend Liam!"

This morning, Annemarie ran in the bathroom while I was getting ready to tell me that the boys were playing in the "bowls" (the cabinet of kids' plates, cups, etc). Then she said, "Are they going to be busted??"

No comments: