Sunday, August 19, 2012

Matthew's Firefighter Birthday Party

Matthew has been saying he wants to be a firefighter when he grows up consistently for awhile now. I thought he would love a firefighter birthday party. I found a company that brought a fire truck to your house. They gave a safety talk and then let the kids play on the truck and in the water hose. Surprisingly, all this overwhelmed Matthew, but I think the rest of the kids had fun!



Love this one of Annie watching Ben "drive"

Matthew's excitement about his party


boys enjoying their hats


Ben loves his too!



Safety Talk

the whole group 


running through the water hose

putting Ben through the hose

Emily gets wet to help Matthew have fun!

so sweet!

Optimus Prime cake at his request

overwhelmed even with the singing


Great Friends!




matching suits




He had a little bit of fun spraying the other kids with the hose!

All in all a good day!

No comments: