I can't believe my sweet little Ben is one! This was by far my fastest first year with a child. I guess it took me to my fourth child to realize how quickly the baby days go and how precious they are. I found myself being sad about each month he got older. Slow down, Ben!
Mom had given me this teddy bear pan awhile ago. It was a perfect 1st birthday cake, especially bc I like to call Ben my Benny Bear.
He wasn't too happy to sit in his chair, especially when he noticed no one else was sitting at the table eating, his favorite activity.
Still a little teary when getting his bear claw.
playing with his toys cheered him up
Used the rainy day to do a foil boat race
necklace made by Annie with blue and green stones
kids enjoying new picnic table from Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment